Lucrezia & Cesare [x]
France, Spain, Naples - they can crumble to dust for all I care.
“Your beauty hides a design”
Lucrezia and Cesare in the season 3.
5 Theories about what Della Rovere’s been up to:
(1) Hanging with Gioffre, Vittorio/a, and Sancia at the Villa degli Abandoned Plots.
(2) Finishing the Caterina Sforza fan shrine in the corner of his house.
(3) Educating Piero de Medici in the arts of elocution, deportment, and keeping your damn mouth closed.
(4) Keeping up with the Vatican gossip columns and muttering about the new cardinals getting more to do because Neil Jordan mutter mutter…
(5) Wandering through graveyards making rubbings from the tombstones of the show’s deceased characters and wondering why his plots never succeeded even though the Vatican guards are SO OBVIOUSLY INCOMPETENT.